Internationally recognised and at the heart of Norwich’s cultural community, Norwich Arts Centre is a contemporary arts venue that delivers a daily programme of live mu-sic, theatre, dance, live art, visual art, literature and comedy. It is a small, independent-ly run venue with charitable status with a mission to support the development of artists and nurture emerging talent across a range of art forms; Norwich Arts Centre really is the best small venue in Britain.
An exciting opportunity has risen for a digital marketing apprentice to join Norwich Arts Centre, your main responsibilities will be to sell tickets over the phone and in person via the NAC box office system while maintaining a high quality customer experience and contributing to an effective marketing strategy by supporting the marketing debt.Role and Responsibilities
Selling tickets over the phone and in person via the NAC box office system while maintaining a high quality customer experience and contributing to an effective marketing strategy by supporting the marketing department.
1. To sell tickets over the phone and in person.
2. Ticket updates, sales monitoring and reports.
3. Maintain the box office area, ensuring that all information and advertising is up to date and of an appropriate condition.
4. Contribute to the writing and editing of press releases, articles and statements.
5. Contribute to the design of posters, leaflets and event listings for any NAC related events.
6. Assist in all social media activity.
7. Contribute to discovering new markets and audiences, as well as building on the NAC’s existing database of information.
8. Contribute to all print and electronic marketing distribution.
9. Archive press cuttings.
10. Any other duties or tasks commensurate with the post and its level of responsibility, which may become necessary.
– This vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is sought before the closing date.
– Do not contact the employer directly, all applications must go through 3aaa.
Monday to Friday 12 – 6pm • Flexibility on hours is required within the week where evening or weekend work may be necessary with time off in lieu
REQUIREMENTS & PROSPECTS
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
• A keen interest in the Norwich arts, music and culture scene.
• A good understanding of social media trends and the ability to navi-gate Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
• Experience of Photoshop and other similar forms of I.T software.
• Good interpersonal, communication and team skills.
• Good time management skills, reliability and initiative.
• An awareness of the importance of Health and Safety in the workplace.
Potential progression to level 4 if suitable and possible full time opportunity upon completion of the apprenticeship.
The closing date for this job offer is on 13/04/2018
3aaa is an outstanding training provider of Apprenticeships in England, specialising in the delivery of Professional Services Apprenticeships such as Technology, Digital Marketing, Accountancy and Business Administration. We are a national company offering a...