Applications for this role are now closed.
Founded in Birmingham in 1876, Fellows is a family-run firm of auctioneers and valuers based in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter and Mayfair in London. We are one of the UK's most established auction houses, with a focus on luxury watches, designer brands and unique pieces of jewellery. We hold regular specialist auctions, around 6 every month.
We take pride in our friendly manner and excellent customer service. Our aim is to provide our customers with the ultimate auction experience. We must be doing a good job as we are rated Excellent on Trustpilot!
We are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Marketing team.
The role is within the current marketing team to promote regular specialist auctions with a focus on luxury watches, designer brands and jewellery.
- Support the Marketing team in the planning and execution of the brand's marketing and PR campaigns.
- Support the Marketing Executive in executing the social media strategy.
- Including preparing assets for approval, planning and posting.
- Support the Marketing Executive in planning and executing social media advertising.
- Support the Press Officer with blog content and SEO.
- Build email campaigns, supporting the Marketing Executive on email reporting.
- Build and maintain mailing lists and company CRM.
- Support PR Manager with events, including ticket sales and social media support
- Some customer care, dealing with website issues and auction day support.
Skills and qualities
- To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, be approachable and enthusiastic
- An interest in social media and related apps.
- Good understanding of established and emerging social platforms.
- Knowledge of luxury & fashion brands and understanding of high-street and luxury trends
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team, prioritise work effectively, and meet deadlines
- Highly organised, efficient and adaptable with an ability to show initiative and react to changing priorities
- Experience or understanding of the following or similar software: Hootsuite, Mailchimp, SendGrid, WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager, Trustpilot
How to apply
Candidates are requested to email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/07/2021
This job is located in Birmingham/Remote working included, West Midlands
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.