Applications for this role are now closed.
Digitalisation Warehouse Apprentice
Norfolk, East Anglia
Norfolk County Council
Temporary Contract until 30 June 2025 | 37 hours per week | £21,575 to £21,968 per annum (Grade D) | Norwich
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill this multi-faceted role which requires adaptability and a versatile set of skills.
This post is an apprenticeship aligned with Supply Chain Operator Level 2 – details of which can be found at the following link Supply chain operator / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
The post will be located at Scottow Enterprise Archive Centre where we manage all day-to-day documentation produced by NCC, you will need to arrange your own transport to Scottow which will include travelling to areas where public transport is limited.
Functions of this post will included:
- Ensure equipment and machinery used and maintained appropriately
- Safe use of forklift and other mechanical lifting equipment
- Processing of record retrieval requests
- Operation of high-capacity Printing and Scanning
- Manual Management of Files
- Data protection
- Adhering to Health & Safety Requirements
This role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to problem solve both individually and as a team
Already a Norfolk County Council employee? See and apply for all internal and external vacancies via myOracle using your @norfolk.gov.uk or @nccal.ac.uk email address.
Before you apply please see the full job description and person specification in the below link – this will help you to shape your application to demonstrate how you meet the criteria for the role.
Job description and person specification
You can also find out about the rewards and benefits we offer as well as our other terms and conditions.
These are some benefits you can enjoy by working for Norfolk County Council:
- Generous holiday entitlement with the ability to buy and sell leave
- Health and Wellbeing services including fast-track physiotherapy and a free counselling service
- Flexible working opportunities including flexi-time, part time, remote and hybrid working – dependent on your job role and business need.
- Financial benefits such as:‘Norfolk Rewards’ our employee discounts programme which helps you save money on almost anything, from everyday groceries and clothes, to holidays, new technology, gym membership, trips to the cinema and days out.
- A Blue Light card for Fire Service and Social Care Workers
- Relocation expenses paid upfront (where applicable)
- An advance of your expenses if you travel for work
- Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution, life assurance, death in service payments and dependants’ pensions .
- A payment if you refer someone you know to a hard to fill job.
- Tax efficient ways of getting extra pension, new bikes and electric cars.
Closing date: 22 August 2023
The closing date for this job offer is on 22/08/2023
£21,575 to £21,968 per annum
This job is located in Scottow,, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Norfolk County Council
Norfolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Norfolk, it is split into seven local government districts. It's main offices are located in Norwich, with further offices and supporting services across the county. Norfolk County Counc...