Busy Bees Childcare are a long standing and leading childcare, delivering outstanding care across the UK. We are offering you an opportunity to apply for an early year's childcare apprenticeship, to start a career in childcare and various career progression roots and further training upon completion.
We are offering you an opportunity to apply for an early year's childcare apprenticeship, to start a career in childcare and various career progression roots and further training upon completion. You will be planning stimulating activities for the children in your care in line with the EYFS.
- Planning stimulating activities for the children in your care in line with the EYFS
- Assisting in delivering a high level of quality childcare maintaining a professional and positive outcome for both children and staff
- Building effective relationships with children, parents and team members
- Ensuring each child's individual needs are met
- Work towards the apprenticeship standards provided by Busy Bees Education and Training with an expectation of completion within the agreed timeframe
- Completing a wide range of bespoke child care courses and short training sessions to ensure that the highest quality childcare practice is delivered
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade Grade C/4 or FS Level 2) Desired
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Team working, Creative, Patience, Time Management, Motivation, Professional Development, Enthusiasm, Kindness, Approachable, Reliability, Confidence
BUSY BEES EDUCATION & TRAINING LIMITED
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
This Level 3 course is for anyone interested in building a career in the children and young people’s workforce.
This includes learning the following:
- EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- How to promote Equality and diversity
- Young children’s development
- Importance of play
- Communicating with babies and young children
- Supporting the health and wellbeing of children
- Supporting children with special educational needs (SEND)
- How to effectively support numeracy and literacy development in children.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Paediatric First Aid
- Promote the health and wellbeing of children
- Food and Hygiene (Short Course)
- Be able to support all organisational processes and procedures
- How to promote the wellbeing and resilience for young children
Things to consider
- Applicant must be able to successfully obtain a DBS if successfully offered the vacancy.
- This will be payable by the Busy Bees Company
By completing the Early Years level 3 apprenticeship, this confirms that you have gained the relevant skills and behaviours alongside competence under supervision in these areas and serves as a progression pathway to the required successful career in childcare
A possible permanent position as an Early Years level 3 qualified member of staff upon completion of apprenticeship
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/03/2024
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.