About the employer
Little Sprouts is a small day nursery, in the village of Aylmerton, offering children the chance to be part of 'A big family unit!'
Between 7.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Total hours per week: 30.00
English and maths at GCSE level 4/C or equivalent.
- To meet the aims and objectives of the nursery as set out in the nursery prospectus, policies and procedures and as communicated by the nursery Management
- To promote the high standards of the nursery at all times to parents, staff and visitors
- To ensure the provision of high standards of physical and emotional care
- To be fully conversant and compliant with all nursery policies and procedures particularly the fire drill and the medication procedures
- To work towards meeting the aims and objectives of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- To keep up to date informative records for key children and to make these available for parents
- To plan suitable and stimulating activities, allowing for child led play and adapting schedules appropriately as circumstances demand
- Assist the manager with the efficient upkeep of the building and maintenance/stock of equipment, furnishings and fittings as well as ensuring the security of the building and equipment
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of resources and ensure resources are used appropriately
- To meet the Health and Safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children and ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times. This includes maintaining a secure environment by keeping all outside gates locked, the main entrance door shut and strictly adhering to the nursery’s admittance policy
- To keep room base, common areas and equipment clean
- Perform cleaning and washing duties as required
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/10/2020
This job is located in Aylmerton, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.