About the employer
Volt Electrical Co is able to design, install and maintain a wide variety of electrical systems. From domestic and commercial electrical installation, to CCTV, Networks and Wifi, Fully integrated Smart Homes, Renewable energies, EV chargers and more.
SUFFOLK NEW COLLEGE
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 May 2021
Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to establish course suitability. Ideally applicants should have at least 4 GCSEs including English and Maths at grades 9-4 for an Advanced Apprenticeship.
- Install, maintain and design a wide variety of high quality electrical systems. From domestic and commercial electrical installation, to fully integrated smart homes, renewable energies, car chargers, CCTV and WIFI networks
- We are looking for an electrical apprentice to assist with the day-to-day electrical work within the company
- The role will be varied and you will be required to assist the engineers on site with 1st and 2nd fix electrics and testing
- You will also be involved with a large variety of other electrical systems such as smart homes, wifi networks and CCTV
- We are looking for an individual to be forward thinking and proactive. The role will test your technical skills and hopefully teach many new ones. We are a professional team and aim to create an enjoyable atmosphere on site
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/04/2021
This job is located in Ipswich
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk New College
Suffolk New College isn’t just a great place to learn – it’s a launch pad for your future. With top quality teaching staff and facilities, we’ll help you prepare for academic and career success.