Excellent opportunity working for an established Printing & Embroidery business based in the Norfolk. The primary role will be to support the existing embroidery department.
- Embroidery machine operative to work in a fast paced embroidery department
- Operating the machines to ensure maximum efficiency is maintained
- Setting the embroidery machine to the correct functions and loading with the correct colour threads
- Placing products into and out of the machines and selecting the correct garments
- Replacing thread and material as and when required
- Quality checking products as they come out of the machine before packing
- Attention to detail is key to ensure all products are made to the correct standard
- Unpacking and re-packing garments
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate with others
- Time management
Minimum grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English or equivalent or willing to work towards.
For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment after the apprenticeship.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2021
£4.30 per hour
This job is located in Long Stratton, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Empire Clothing
We specialise in decorating all types of garments for any size order via Printing & Embroidery for businesses, schools, sports teams, clothing brands and much more.