Excellent opportunity working for an established printing & embroidery business based in Long Stratton, Norfolk. The primary role will be to support the existing embroidery department.
- Embroidery machine operative to work in a fast paced embroidery department
- Operating the machines to ensure maximum efficiency is maintained
- Setting the embroidery machine to the correct functions and loading with the correct colour threads
- Placing products into and out of the machines and selecting the correct garments
- Replacing thread and material as and when required
- Quality checking products as they come out of the machine before packing
- Attention to detail is key to ensure all products are made to the correct standard
- Unpacking and re-packing garments
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate with others
- Time management
- Personal qualities
- Minimum grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE maths and English or equivalent or willing to work towards
- Desired qualifications
- Positive attitude
- Use own initiative
- Desire to progress
- Interest in sewing/embroidery
For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment after the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Vacancy will close early if the right candidate is found - apply early to avoid disappointment.
About the Employer
An established Printing & Embroidery business based in Long Stratton Norfolk with 15 year experience. Specialising in embroidery, DTG printing, vinyl and sublimation. Providing workwear school uniforms, sports kit and training & leisure wear.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2022
£5 per hour
This job is located in Long Stratton, Norfolk
About Empire Clothing
We specialise in decorating all types of garments for any size order via Printing & Embroidery for businesses, schools, sports teams, clothing brands and much more.