"Embroidery OperativeSamurai International Sportswear Ltd. - Long StrattonFull-time, Permanent
Multisport team wear brand Samurai Sportswear are looking for an additional embroidery machinist to join their decoration team in Long Stratton, Norwich.
We are looking for a hardworking person to operate multi head embroidery machines, with a willingness to learn new skills and work within a small, friendly team to achieve the department’s strict deadlines.
While experience in machine embroidery would be preferable, comprehensive training will be given. Transferable skills from similar roles would also be considered.
This is a fast paced, active role where accuracy is essential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To produce high quality customisation for embroidered sportswear.
- Using relevant design software.
- Ensuring all products meet high standards and any issues are identified and dealt with promptly.
- Folding and re-packing finished garments.
- Independently operating and maintaining the embroidery machines.
- Some light lifting of boxes involved.
- Quality control checks must be carried out at each stage.
- Enthusiastic and friendly.
- Hardworking with attention to detail.
- Using own initiative with ability to problem solve.
- Sufficient knowledge and skill to be able to use computers, including Microsoft Office, Excel & Outlook.
- Good communication within the team and liaising with other departments.
- Organised and adaptable.
- Good literacy skills to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Reliable and punctual.
Occasional overtime or shift-work when required.
28 days paid annual holiday (includes statutory bank holidays).
Company Pension Scheme.
Salary will be upon experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent"
For full details and information on how to apply, use the More Info button below to visit indeed.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/05/2018
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.