Understand Technical Careers Now at UTCN's Employer-Led event for ages 13 - 18 and their parents.
Come along to find out how a STEM education can secure excellent employer prospects.
Meet many employers including Anglian Water, Aviva, Morgan Sindall, NHS, RPC M&H Plastics and Warren Services.
Speak to current apprentices and find out more about technical careers.
Listen to local industry experts sharing their views about the value of apprenticeships.
Interactive activities include:
- A chance to explore a DAF truck, sports cars from Strattong Motors, a tractor from Ben Burges and an ambulance from the NHS
- Test out UTCN's virtual welding
- Boost your CV with Tec Partner's CV booth
- Enter Swift Air's paper plane competition
- Get involved with the RAF's STEM activity booth
- Experience drones, a ground penetrating radar and surveying equipment with Plandescil
- Build lego towers with Lovells
To book your place, click here
When and Where
This event took place on 04/04/2019 in Norwich, Norfolk
About University Technical College Norfolk (UTCN)
The goal of UTC Norfolk is simple: to develop tomorrow’s engineering and technology specialists. To do this, we aim to ensure that our students have the skills, qualifications and experience to go to university or to take-up skilled employment. Now in our thir...