At the end of your apprenticeship the doors will open to the larger organisation. If you want to progress up the career ladder, you can take on people management responsibilities and develop into a maintenance team leader. Or you can choose the technical route and take your first steps towards becoming an engineer. With hard work, there really are no limits to how far you can go – not just within EDF, but within the worldwide EDF Group.
What we’re looking for
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above (or Grade 4 and above in the new GCSE grading structure), National 5 or equivalent, including maths, English and two science or technical subjects
- You’ll also need a talent for practical subjects
- Desire to learn and develop your skills
- Willingness to relocate as required
What’s in it for you?
- £11,551 a year with annual pay increases
- Accommodation and meal costs covered in your first two years
- A number of paid return journeys home
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ paid holiday
- Wellbeing and support services
- Flexible benefits package
The closing date for this job offer is on 24/01/2021
This job is located in Nr Leiston, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
We're EDF Energy, the UK's largest producer of low-carbon electricity. Join us, and you'll play a part in our plans for a sustainable energy future.