Looking to kick start your path to a degree?
With this 2 year Apprenticeship you can complete a Level 4 qualification in Building Services Engineering, before progressing onto our 48 month (typical duration) Level 6 Building Services Engineering Site Management Apprenticeship. You must complete the Level 4, prior to progressing onto the Level 6.
What we're looking for…
Early careers talent is really important to us here at BAM. We're looking for people with enthusiasm and initiative. You will love working in a team, learn quickly and have a passion for working in construction.
Due to the nature of this Apprenticeship, it would suit school/college leavers from 18 years of age. You are only eligible to apply if:
- You have lived in the UK/EEA for a minimum of 3 years consecutively
- You do not already hold a Level 4 qualification in the same subject
- You have a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent qualifications, including Maths AND English - grade C, GCSE grade 4 or above
- AND you are completing or have completed a minimum of one STEM A-level and 2 other A-Levels predicted or achieved grade C or above
- OR you have a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience and a GCSE or equivalent qualification in Maths AND English (grade C, GCSE grade 4 or above)
- OR you are in your final year or have completed a Level 3 Building Services or Construction qualification and also have a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent qualifications, including Maths AND English - grade C, GCSE grade 4 or above
What you'll get
This nationally recognised Apprenticeship qualification takes 2 years to complete, before progressing onto our 48 month (typical duration) Level 6 Building Services Engineering Site Management Apprenticeship. During this time you will receive a competitive salary and gain valuable training in the workplace while being supported every step of the way, guided by a personal development plan.
Applications close on the 31 December 2019
All Level 4 Construction Apprentices start annually, typically in August/September
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate. By 2020, we will have a visibly inclusive culture attracting the best talent to our diverse business by having an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their full potential.
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/12/2019
More Information and How to Apply
About BAM Nuttall
BAM Nuttall is a leading edge supplier of civil engineering services and is fully focused on delivering quality infrastructure projects on behalf of all our customers. As foundation members of the Institution for Collaborative Working we fully embrace the conc...