Home Instead Senior Care is Norwich's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enable us to provide personalised support.
We are looking for friendly, kind and compassionate people to help our elderly clients living in and around Norwich with their evening routines, between 5pm and 10pm. Job responsibilities may include meal preparation, assisting with personal care and social activities. Don’t worry if you don’t have sector experience, we have extensive training and on-going development opportunities that will enable you to deliver our special brand of relationship-led care.
- A friendly and approachable manner with a desire to help others
- Committed and reliable; our clients will depend on you
- A full driving licence
- Availability between 5pm - 10pm
In return we offer:
- Working hours to suit your needs around other commitments you may have
- A range of employment contracts including flexible and guaranteed hours
- A specialised training assessment program as part of our recruitment process on how to become a Home Instead CAREGiver
- Investment in you as a person. You will gain the Care Certificate upon 12 weeks of service and have the opportunity to achieve recognised qualifications
- Opportunities for career progression
- An hourly wage reflective of the important role you do considerably higher than the living wage
- Client time, travel time and waiting time are paid
- Holiday pay, pension and a range of company benefits
- Mileage allowance
- Our friendly and knowledgeable office team will be offering you support along the way
- Most importantly the chance to feel a part of the growing family of CAREGivers that really do care
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/11/2020
£9.50 - £19 per hour
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Home Instead Senior Care
A well established and highly respected independent UK home care provider, Home Instead Senior Care is part of a worldwide organisation devoted to providing the highest-quality care for older people in the comfort of their own homes.