About the employer
Farmfoods, a Scottish family business, has served Great Britain for over 60 years. From a butcher shop in Aberdeen we have grown to more than 300 stores and four distribution centres nationwide. We work hard to bring you the best value on the food your family enjoys and on the household essentials your family needs.
Working week: 5 days out of 7 with various shift patterns TBC including early mornings, evenings and weekends. Total hours per week: 35.00
Retail Apprentices are hard-working and friendly people. You are responsible for the efficiency of your shop and as a member of our team you’ll do a bit of everything. From serving customers on the till to keeping shelves and freezers full, you are a friendly person and you always have a smile for a customer or colleague.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Reliability and punctuality so you are ready to start your shift on time
- Promote a positive impression of yourself and Farmfoods to the customer
- To be fast and make every minute of your shift productive
- To be friendly and helpful when supporting customers with their shopping
- To replenish stock, ensuring compliance to Farmfoods quality standards and food hygiene standards
- Using the tills and taking cash and card payments
- To engage with all training and work hard to build knowledge, experience and drive your own development
- To be a team player, to motivate yourself and others around you
- Ensuring the shop is clean and tidy at all times
- Displaying products to encourage sales
- Work to minimise waste and promote health and safety at all times
The successful Apprentice will be required to attend monthly classroom workshops in Wolverhampton.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/11/2018
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.