We currently have a Level 3 AAT apprenticeship opportunity for someone with hands on experience of accounts at Level 2 (or just completed Level 2 studies) wishing to progress further.
You will be responsible for supporting with purchase & sales ledger, reconciliation, month end & management accounting tasks.
- Posting supplier invoices & reconciling supplier statements
- Processing weekly & monthly supplier payments
- Resolving queries & reconciling the ledger
- Posting cashbook receipts & payments
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Maintaining & reconciling petty cash accounts
- Chasing payments
- Posting sales invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Reconciling company credit cards
bf1 will support you to gain a Level 3 Assistant Accounting Apprenticeship and/or Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths via our preferred training provider.
ideally you will have:
- Previous experience of processing data in a busy office environment
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to manage workload and use initiative to prioritise tasks effectively
- Ideally previous experience of using Sage 200
- AAT Level 2 or similar
To apply please send your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com
This job is located in Diss, Norfolk
bf1systems is a market leading provider of electrical, electronic and composite solutions to clients in the Motorsport and Automotive Industries. bf1systems components are featured on championship winning vehicles in all top level motorsport...