Fixed term for 1 year
You will join a passionate and customer focussed team responsible for processing and checking Direct Payments across the whole county.
You will work as part of a team to ensure that payments are made to customers in a timely way and help resolve queries from customers, their representatives and social care staff.
You will have:
• good communication skills and a positive attitude to deliver a high standard of customer care
• ability to deal with enquiries from a variety of people
• ability to work on your own initiative and be able to prioritise work to achieve deadlines and team objectives.
The apprenticeship includes a fully funded and supported Level 2 Customer Service qualification.
This role will enable you to gain experience and understanding of the public sector and achieve the necessary skills to acquire a qualification. There will be contact with a wide range of people, including senior managers in the council and other partner organisations.
The apprenticeship provides:
• an exciting opportunity to begin a career working with a large organisation
• experience of working within a very busy environments and teams
• the opportunity to work on new initiatives as well as learning essential administration and IT skills.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Sally Wray on (01473) 264853.
Closing date: 1pm, 15 September 2017.
Please read the Job and Person Profile on the right before applying for this job.
More Information and How to Apply
About Suffolk County Council
Suffolk County Council is the administrative authority for the county of Suffolk in England. It is run by 75 elected county councillors, representing 63 divisions. The main offices are located in Ipswich, with supporting services located elsewhere across the....