Applications for this role are now closed.
Becketts are a financial services company based in Bury St Edmunds and are recognised as one of the largest independent regional advisers.
For over 30 years, our specialist teams have supported our clients in the construction of sound financial plans for their families or their businesses alike; enabling them to make financial planning decisions based on the advice we have provided them.
We hold the accreditation of Corporate Chartered Financial Planners from the Chartered Insurance Institute. This, the most prestigious award in the profession, is only awarded to those firms with a proven record in providing the highest level of service to their clients, demonstrating a culture of integrity, as well as the attainment of and commitment to the Chartered Insurance Institute’s professional qualifications.
We are seeking a Financial Support Assistant to join our team
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support, primarily to the Private Client team, but also general support to the office as required.
This is a full-time role 36.25 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8.45am – 5pm
- Scanning to document management system and electronic filing
- Issue client policy information request letters and collate responses
- Complete post meeting review and post new business updates
- Input details to IO (back office system) from the client fact finds
- Prepare client review packs including client schedules from IO
- Undertake specific tasks to support the team
- Provide cover to the receptionist
- Assisting with some basic IT queries
- Willingness to work hard and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Commitment to study for professional qualifications (via the Chartered Insurance Institute CII).
- Manage the volume and prioritisation of work, and deliver a higher standard of service than competitors to
retain clients and exceed the expectations of new clients, which includes:
- Understanding of, and adherence to, regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Delivery of high levels of customer service
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team working and flexibility
- Methodical and organised working practices to meet deadlines
- IT literacy, especially company specific software and Microsoft products
- Minimum A level education required
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress in their career through Consultant Support roles, technical
support roles and beyond. This will be supported with funded study for industry recognised qualifications.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
To be advised
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.