We are always looking for hard-working, diligent and empathetic carers to join our team.
So if you’re an experienced Health & Social Care Professional or someone looking to start a new career in this challenging yet rewarding field, please send your CV and a covering email setting out why you’d like to join the Cambridge Care Company team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training – new recruits
- First 6 weeks – Full induction to NTO Standards
- First 6 months – NTO approved foundation level training course
- First year – Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care for care staff. All other employees receive the training appropriate to their work.
Staff training – refreshed annually
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety
- Administering Medication and Medication Policy including Ear, Eye and Nose Drops
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Food Hygiene
- Infection Control
- Mental Capacity Act
Examples of Specialist training available
- PEG Feeding
- Catheter and Colostomy Care
- Understanding Brain Injury and Neurological Conditions
- Challenging Behavior
- Developing Skills and Using Visual Support for Communication
- Learning Disability and Mental Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Supporting People with Complex Needs
- Total Communication Approach
- End of Life Care
How to Apply
About Cambridge Care Company
Cambridge Care Company was created in 2006 by experienced care expert, Penny Overy. The aim has and will always be to build a well-trained team who provide the quality of care to others that we would want for...