We are always looking for hard-working, diligent and empathetic carers to join our team.
So if you’re an experienced Health & Social Care Professional or someone looking to start a new career in this challenging yet rewarding field, please send your CV and a covering email setting out why you’d like to join the Cambridge Care Company team or email email@example.com.
Training – new recruits
- First 6 weeks – Full induction to NTO Standards
- First 6 months – NTO approved foundation level training course
- First year – Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care for care staff. All other employees receive the training appropriate to their work.
Staff training – refreshed annually
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Fire Safety
- Administering Medication and Medication Policy including Ear, Eye and Nose Drops
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Food Hygiene
- Infection Control
- Mental Capacity Act
Examples of Specialist training available
- PEG Feeding
- Catheter and Colostomy Care
- Understanding Brain Injury and Neurological Conditions
- Challenging Behavior
- Developing Skills and Using Visual Support for Communication
- Learning Disability and Mental Health
- Oral Hygiene
- Supporting People with Complex Needs
- Total Communication Approach
- End of Life Care
About Cambridge Care Company
Cambridge Care Company was created in 2006 by experienced care expert, Penny Overy. The aim has and will always be to build a well-trained team who provide the quality of care to others that we would want for...