This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop within your role, providing you with a solid foundation to build upon moving forward. We are looking for someone with a genuine desire to learn new skills, and who is enthusiastic about the role ahead of them. Ideally you will have some administrative experience, and experience of working within a team.
Working hours are from 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Studying to achieve a level 2 in Business Administration with West Suffolk College.
Opportunities for on-gong training and further development.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of fleet functions within the department
- Being responsible for – arranging services, arranging MOT’s, processing fines, processing congestion & parking permits, assisting with vehicle disposals, updating records, dealing directly with vehicle users, dealing with fuel card
- enquiries, dealing with driving licence enquiries/checking
- Reporting to the Fleet Administration Team Leader
- Providing fleet support to all areas of the business across the UK
This job is located in Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Atalian Servest
Atalian Servest is one of the world’s leading providers of FM services. The group’s 125,000 colleagues provide facilities services to customers across 32,000 sites, spanning 33 countries and four continents. With almost a century of experience, the company Ser...