£8.21 - £9.03 per hour
Staffline, in partnership with Banham Poultry, are recruiting for Processing Operatives to join us at our client's food processing plant, based in Attleborough.
Staffline is recruiting for a Processing Operative to work in Attleborough.
There are both day and night shifts available, and the hours are:
- Days - 6am to 6:30pm, Monday to Saturday. You will work this shift fortnightly, which is then followed by 7 days off.
- Nights - 6:30pm to 3am, Monday to Friday.
The rate of pay is:
- Days - £8.21 per hour with the potential to earn £9.03 per hour with overtime after 37.5 hours worked
- Nights - £8.21 per hour with the potential to earn £9.03 per hour with overtime after 42.5 hours worked
Your time at work
As a Processing Operative at this site, you will be packing, labelling, and helping with production or box cutting of chicken products on a production line in a busy factory environment.
In an average day, you will carry out general Processing Operative tasks, such as:
- Moving goods around the warehouse
- General hygiene duties
- Maintaining high health & safety and quality control standards.
Our perfect worker
Our perfect Processing Operative is happy to stand for long hours while also moving goods around the warehouse in a busy atmosphere.
Some heavy lifting may also be required throughout your time at work.
Temporary & Permanent Opportunities are available to the right candidates.
No previous experience is necessary as you'll receive full training and support for this role.
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Regular Ongoing Work
- Competitive Pay & Overtime Rates
- Training and Development to support you and your career progression
- Temporary & Permanent Opportunities
- Heavily Subsidised OnSite Canteen
- Free Car Parking
- Personal Locker Space
- Excellent OnSite Facilities
- Holiday Pay
- PPE Provided
- Regular Staff Feedback Opportunities
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help up to 60,000 people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.
£8.21 per hour
This job is located in Attleborough, NR17 2AT, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and now has two business divisions: Staffline Recruitment and PeoplePlus. PeoplePlus helps unemployed people in to work, provides skills training, apprenticeship programmes and supports people in to independent livin...