We are actively seeking an applicant to perform a variety of food service duties and assist in the preparation, presentation and subsequent serving of prepared food items. The applicant must demonstrate excellent customer service skills in daily interactions with customers. Your duties will include cashiering as well as operating/cleaning kitchen equipment or facilities, and have a working knowledge of proper food handling and food sanitation procedures. The ability to read and interpret instructions and perform basic arithmetic used in food preparation is required.
None, although prior food preparation experience would be beneficial.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT FACTS:
1. Pre-employment physical is required for this position. Must be able to lift or move objects weighing up to 20 pounds unassisted, and occasionally lift or move heavier objects with assistance.
2. Required to wear safety shoes and cooks uniform
3. May be assigned to other duties not included in the position description but are appropriate to the grade and skill set of the incumbent.
4. Will be required to obtain and maintain a food handler’s certificate
5. A high standard of personal cleanliness is required.
HOURS OF DUTY:
Position is as rostered, so the shifts may include evenings, weekends and may include British Holidays. Facility open between 06.00 and 21.00 and position will mainly be required from 16.00-22.00.
£8.67 (24 years and under)
This job is located in RAF Mildenhall, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Civilian Personnel Office
The Civilian Personnel Office offers a full range of strategic human resource support to the United Kingdom, and Norway. Support is given to appropriated funded, Ministry of Defence, and Local National Direct Hire employees. We provide world class service thro...