Are you 16-25? Not in Education, Employment or Training?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service, are offering a FREE one week training course which gives you a fantastic opportunity to learn all about the Emergency Services.
Programme: Monday 2nd September - Friday 6th September 2019
Location: Wymondham Fire Station
Interviews: Week commencing 19th August 2019
Sessions provided by: Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service, Norfolk Constabulary & East of England Ambulance Service.
- Spend 5 days at Wymondham Fire Station
- Take part in hose running, Police engagement and a road traffic collision exercise
- You will also gain a First Aid at Work qualification
- Enjoy a fun week Improving your Teamwork, Communication Skills and Confidence
- Doesn't affect your benefits & travel expenses paid on programme (or by your Job Centre)
- Receive 3 months support after the programme
- Lunch provided everyday
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more:
Call for Free on 0800 842 842
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.