Applications for this role are now closed.
- Gaming Procurement Apprentice required in Norwich
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- 20% includes course-based learning and off the job training
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour with qualification
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JB. Free parking on site
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working, and enthusiastic Gaming Procurement Apprentice to join our dedicated team. You would be working alongside the head buyer to develop the department with various project work whilst remaining informed about product trends and upcoming releases.
At the end of the 12-18 month course, the candidate will receive a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working within the procurement team; placing orders, communicating with suppliers to build relationships and ensure we have the most up-to-date information.
- Being responsible for your own set of suppliers and buying new products as well as reordering weekly.
- Using excel to format data and update our systems.
- Keeping on top of orders placed and chasing when necessary.
- Dealing with order confirmations.
- Reporting shortages to suppliers.
- Managing independent suppliers and setting their products up on our system.
- Identifying areas for improvement within your roles and suggesting methods to improve processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 9 A*-C's at GCSE level including English and Maths
- A friendly and approachable person who flourishes in a team environment
- Good levels of written and verbal English
- Someone who can work with great accuracy
- A basic understanding of software such as Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- An advanced understanding of software like Excel would be beneficial but is not essential
- The ability to work on your own initiative, with motivation and drive to succeed
- A proactive individual who thrives off learning and is keen to shape the future of our company
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Monday to Friday
GCSE or equivalent (required)
The closing date for this job offer is on 16/07/2021
£178 per Week
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Zatu Games
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!