This programme is for those aged 18-30 and looking to get into the construction industry fast. We have developed a fast track – 7 day programme with CITB National Construction College, to give YP in Kings Lynn the chance to gain skills, experience and access to employment opportunities within the construction industry.
Get Into Construction with CITB National Construction College
Programme: Monday 2nd July – Tuesday 10th July 2018
Location: CITB, Kings Lynn (Private travel provided from Kings Lynn)
Interviews: Thursday 14th June and Friday 15th June
CITB National Construction College and The Prince's Trust have partnered to offer a fast track route into the construction industry. CITB is the Industry Training Board for the construction industry and a partner in ConstructionSkills, the Sector Skills Council. It's their job to work with industry to encourage training, which helps build a safe, professional and fully qualified workforce.
Not only will it help you discover new talents and develop new skills, but you’ll also benefit from support from our staff or one of our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
In just 7 DAYS, you will complete the following:
- Level 1 Health and Safety in a construction environment (NOCN)
- FREE CSCS Card training and testing
- Training Sessions in small power tools, drainage, brickwork, foundations, walls and insulation
- 5 days practical training on a CITB construction site
- Access to employers with potential job and apprenticeship opportunities
- Doesn't affect your benefits & travel expenses paid on programme
- Boost employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE To join the course or find out more: Call for Free on 0800 842 842
When and Where
This event took place on 02/07/2018 in King's Lynn, Norfolk
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...