Are you 18-30? Want to learn new skills?
Programme: Monday 4th September – Friday 29th September
Location: East Winch nr King's Lynn (Adrian Flux)
Interviews: W/C Monday 14th August
Meet new people and learn new skills as well as gaining work experience. We’ll also help you with your CV. Not only will it boost your confidence and employability, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- Receive Professional Training in Customer Service, Sales, Admin and Renewals within Adrian Flux
- Develop a range of Office Work Skills
- Opportunities to move into Full-time Employment within Adrian Flux
- Travel expenses paid on programme and doesn't affect your benefits
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
- Improve your Teamwork and Communication Skills and Boost your Confidence, Interview Skills and CV
Use the 'More info' button above for the flyer and visit: https://www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/get-job/get-experience
To join the course or find out more: Text ‘Contact’ to 07946 559 335
This programme was supported by Norfolk County Council
More Information and How to Apply
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...