"Prince’s Trust has teamed up with Adrian Flux Insurance services again, to offer 18-30 year olds the chance to gain training and skills within the Insurance Services.
Adrian Flux are looking to recruit YP who complete this programme to gain Full-time Employment with them, so this really is a good opportunity for anyone looking to secure employment.
Note: Employment is not guaranteed (but available) as it will be dependent on suitability, attitude and ability during the programme.
Get Into Contact Centres with Adrian Flux Insurance Services
Are you 18-30, NEET, and looking to learn new skills?
Programme: Monday 4th September – Friday 29th September
Location: East Winch nr King’s Lynn (Adrian Flux)
Interviews: W/C Monday 14th August
Meet new people and learn new skills as well as gaining work experience. We’ll also help you with your CV.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- Gain Industry Qualifications and Develop a range of Office Work Skills
- Receive Professional Training in Customer Service, Sales, Admin and Renewals within Adrian Flux
- Oppurtunities to move into Full-time Employment within Adrian Flux
- Travel expenses paid on programme and doesn't affect your benefits
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
- Improve your Teamwork
Interested? TXT ‘CONTACT’ 07946 559 335
Interviews will be taking place at
• Kings Lynn JCP Tuesday 15th August
• Dereham JCP Thursday 17th August"
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.