If you’re aged between 16 - 30 and not in employment, education or training, our Get into Retail programme could be exactly what you’ve been looking for. We have partnered with Jarrold to develop the skills and confidence young people need to find work, by offering hands-on experience of a retail job, training in customer service and conflict management, skills and the support of a coach and buddy. It may even lead on to a permanent position.
Programme:Monday 1st October - Friday 26th October 2018
Location: Jarrold - Norwich City Centre
Interviews: W/C 10th September 2018
- Gain in-depth training in the retail industry by completing work experience with Jarrold
- Gain level 2 qualifications in Customer Service and Conflict Management
- Learn about Stock Rotation / Control, Good Customer Service and Selling Skills
- Possible opportunity to gain employment with Jarrold after the programme
- Improve your Teamwork and Communication Skills and Boost your Confidence, Interview Skills and CV
- It doesn't affect your benefits and travel expenses paid on programme (or by your Job Centre)
- Boost employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more: Call for Free on 0800 842 842
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...