If you’re aged between 16 - 25 and not in employment, education or training, Make Your Mark could be exactly the programme you’ve been looking for. Designed in partnership with The Prince’s Trustto develop the skills and confidence young people need to find work, Make Your Mark provides you with hands-on experience of an M&S job, training in employability skills and the support of a coach and buddy. It may even lead on to a permanent position.
Programme: Monday 3rd September - Friday 28th September 2018
Location: Norwich M&S Store
Interviews: W/C 6th August 2018
- Gain in-depth training in the retail industry by completing work experience with Marks & Spencer
- Learn about Stock Rotation / Control, Good Customer Service and Selling Skills
- Possible opportunity to gain employment with M&S after the programme
- Improve your Teamwork and Communication Skills and Boost your Confidence, Interview Skills and CV
- It doesn't affect your benefits and travel expenses paid on programme (or by your Job Centre)
- Boost employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more: Call for Free on 0800 842 842
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...