Are you 16-25? Want to learn new skills?
Programme: Tuesday 26th September – Friday 20th October
Location: Norwich City Centre
Interviews: W/C Monday 28th August
Meet new people and learn new skills as well as gaining work experience. We’ll also help you with your CV.
Not only will it boost your confidence and employability, but you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the support of one our mentors to help you uncover your next steps.
- Gain in-depth training in the retail industry by completing work experience with Marks & Spencer
- Learn about Stock Rotation / Control, Good Customer Service and Selling Skills
- Improve your Teamwork and Communication Skills and Boost your Confidence, Interview Skills and CV
- Travel expenses paid on programme and doesn't affect your benefits
- Boost employability skills
- Up to 6 months mentoring support
Use the 'More info' button above to see the flyer.
To register your interest, or for more information text ‘M&S’ to 07483 981 306
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...