Get Into Retail with Marks & Spencer
Programme dates: Tuesday 7th May – Friday 31st May 2019
Location of the programme: Marks & Spencer | Norwich City Centre
Taster Day: Friday 26th April 2019
- Gain in-depth training in the retail industry by completing 4 weeks of work experience with Marks & Spencer
- Learn about stock rotation / control, good Customer Service and selling skills
- Possible opportunity to gain employment with M&S after the programme
- Doesn’t affect your benefits & Travel expenses paid on the programme (or by your Job Centre if you claim benefits)
- Improve your Team work and communication skills and boost your confidence, interview & employability skills and CV
- Lunch allowance on the programme
- Up to six months support to help you find employment and / or further training
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more call for Free on 0800 842 842
What happens on the programme?
If you’re not in work, education or training and live in the UK, we can give you the chance to gain work experience and receive training in a specific sector through our Get into programme. We'll also focus on your employability skills to help you move into a job after the course.
In order to give you the best chance of getting a job after the programme, we run courses in sectors where we know jobs are most likely to be available.
The course is completely free and won’t affect your Jobseeker’s Allowance. We'll cover your travel costs, and may be able to support with lunch and childcare costs during the course.
Not sure if this is for you?
You can meet our staff before the course starts and ask us questions to decide if it's right for you.
During the programme, you'll also benefit from one-to-one support to help you think about what you'd like to do after the course finishes, and will have the option of support either from our staff or a volunteer mentor for up to six months.
Want to know more?
Check out the ‘Get Into’ promotion video and case studies from young people who have completed previous courses, plus much more on this link:
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...