Are you 16-25? Not in Education, Employment or Training?
The Prince’s Trust and Sync: education are offering a FREE one week training course which gives you a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun and new environment.
Programme: Monday 11th June - Friday 15th June
Interviews: W/C 28th May
- Are you a musician, artist, vocalist, or producer?
- Want a crash course in what it takes to make it in the music industry?
- Come and be part of an exciting week of musical engagement & masterclasses
- Work with a team of industry experts exploring all aspects of songwriting,
- production, performance, music business, and more importantly, having fun!
- Doesn't affect your benefits & travel expenses paid on programme
- Up to three months support to help you find further training and employment
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
To join the course or find out more: Call for Free on 0800 842 842
When and Where
This event takes place on 11/06/2018 in Norwich, Norfolk
About Prince's Trust
We believe that every young person should have the chance to succeed. So, we help 11 to 30 year-olds who are unemployed or struggling at school to transform their lives. More than three in four...