Hours: 37.5 hours per week, with 20% of your time being dedicated to course-based learning.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Zatu Games is quickly becoming the UK’s favourite, and most affordable, online board games retailer, selling thousands of top-quality products across the UK and throughout Europe. With our new shop recently launching on the high street we’re continuing to expand at a fast pace, gaining an excellent reputation as the go-to place for board game.
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Graphic Designer Apprentice to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing industry.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship that is great role for school leavers. At the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 2 or 3 Diploma. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Why work for us?
At Zatu Games we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating and creating new leaflets, booklets and cards for our print media
- Printing all materials across the business from start to finish including approving proofs to inspecting the arrived materials
- Ability to see jobs from initial concept through into artwork.
- Creating web banners and social media images for our online media in a range of sizes and specs
- Designing elements for our web pages
- Creating imagery for promotions and websites
- Supporting the Marketing team with promotions, advertisements and projects
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and motivated individual with the ability to produce high quality print and online material
- A creative thinker with a genuine passion for all things design
- An ambitious and reliable individual who can manage themselves and others
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
- Someone with fantastic attention to detail within their work
- Previous experience in a Graphic Design role
- Knowledge of Adobe, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is desirable
A minimum of 9 GCSEs grades A* – C is required.
Interested in our Graphic Designer Intern vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.
£4.30 per hour
This job is located in Bowthorpe, Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Zatu Games
Zatu Games is a young, up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. Our mission is to sell top quality board games, collectables and merchandise at great prices, whilst spreading the word that board games are the future!