Are you looking to kick-start your career within the Leisure Industry? Phoenix Gym are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist Apprentice to join their friendly team!
30 hours shift work, inc weekends and evenings.
Your training will be provided by Lifetime training and the apprenticeship course will last around 12-15 months.
Phoenix Gym are looking for a Receptionist Apprentice to work on their busy reception and be the first point of contact for anyone coming into the gym. You will also gain your Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
- You will be the face of Phoenix Gym on entry to the club and promote the Phoenix Gym vision and customer service values to all new and existing customers and guests. It is vital that you are outgoing and friendly with a genuine desire to help people.
- You will provide information clearly and efficiently in a friendly and helpful manner also recommending products and services that can further help members achieve their goals and enjoy their time within Phoenix Gym.
- You will be responsible for collecting and processing customer data, working with other team members such as the gym coaches, club manager, sales and customer service team. You will help convert sales leads in order to hit club KPI’s and generally help members enjoy a smooth, reliable and enjoyable service.
- You will on occasion provide gym tours to new prospects, get to know them and why they want to join a club. You will help the prospect choose which membership option is best for them, walk them through the joining process and take advantage of up sell opportunities available.
- As a Phoenix team member you will help promote the Phoenix brand and services by sharing posts on social media and always promoting Phoenix in a positive and professional way. You may on occasion also be asked to help promote Phoenix by representing Phoenix at promotional stands or other such marketing duties.
- You will manage the reception cleaning operational procedures as well proactively keep reception clean, presentable and maintained to a high standard for members. When fully trained you may be responsible to open up and close down the premises at the beginning or end of shifts.
- You may from time to time be required to carry out such other reasonable duties as the Employer may decide, without additional remuneration, should this be necessary to meet the needs of the business.
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/07/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.