Prezzo is one of the most loved Italian dining restaurants on the high street and help us to deliver the most perfect service experience, every customer, every time. We are your favourite Italian restaurant.
We're proud to have won awards in 2021 for Fair Employment at the Youth Friendly Employer Awards, the International Green Apple Award for Environmental Best Practice, and the "Best Pizza Restaurant - Chain" category at the PAPA Industry Awards. We also received our London Health Workplace Award Foundation Level accreditation.
In addition, we were also shortlisted for Best Mental Health Strategy at the Employee Benefits Awards, and finalist for the National Recycling Awards 2021.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Head Chef to join our team at Prezzo.
We offer a full suite of perks that are designed to support you and your wellbeing, your own future with Prezzo with own personal development and opportunities to be the next Superstar within our business. We appreciate that our Prezzo perks are in place with you in mind and what is important to you and your family.
The Perks of the Job:
- Free meals during shifts, this could be a huge saving of over £2000 per year on food!
- Generous tronc system so you receive a share of credit and debit card tips - 100% of tips go to the team
- Flexible shift patterns
- Branded uniforms
- 50% staff discount (including drinks) at all Prezzo restaurants and a suite of discounts across 5000 retailers
- Learning and development programmes so you can grow and develop your career
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - a free, confidential, and independent helpline offering support if and when you need it
- Access to Wagestream, allowing employees to get instant access to the money they have earned
- Refer A Friend bonus scheme
- A fast-paced, fun, and professional working environment
- Apprenticeships Level 2-4
What we need from you:
As a Head Chef you will produce exceptional food to ‘wow’ our customers, inspire and develop the entire kitchen team and ensure the highest level of standards are reached. You will have similar experience as a Head Chef in a fast-paced environment, a ‘hands on’ approach and the ability to motivate and manage the team from the front.
Our Head Chefs is an integral part of everything we do and do and they’re one of the main reasons our customers love our restaurants. If you would like to be part of our exciting journey, please get in touch. We look forward to speaking with you soon. Apply today – you’ll be very glad you did.
At Prezzo we want to create a genuinely inclusive workplace, where we embrace the differences of all our colleagues and celebrate diversity. We love to see applications from underrepresented groups and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background
- Fast-Paced Experience
- Fluent in English
- Knife Skills
- Food Safety
- Food Preparation
- Kitchen Safety
- Safe Food Handling
By applying you confirm you have these skills.
How to apply
Please use the link here to visit our webpage and apply https://harri.com/prezzo-3353/job/1510928-head-chef
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/06/2022
£13.00 per hour
This job is located in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.