Monday - Friday 08:00am - 18:00pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Based in one of our Service Centres, working on the Hire Desk, you will work towards a customer service apprenticeship qualification. You will learn to:
- Work on the hire desk delivering excellent customer service
- Provide advice and guidance to customers to help them hire the correct equipment
- Build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily
- Promote a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £10,500
- Annual salary increase during apprenticeship programme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Incentives
Applicants will be required to go through an Assessment Interview with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process. This will be conducted by telephone.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/08/2019
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
As one of the UK’s leading equipment hire companies, we have over 190 Service Centres nationwide and a team of more than 3,600 professionals dedicated to getting it right first time, every time for each of our 30,000 customers.