For over 30 years, Hales Home Care have been providing person-centred care and support to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live independently, safely and fulfilled lives.
We’re recruiting for Care Assistants / Care Workers in Swaffham and the following postcode areas: PE37, PE32, Breckland and South Norfolk IP25 and Dereham NR20. Evenings and weekend shifts available. Drivers ideal but not essential.
Previous experience or qualifications are not essential. With the right values, transferable skills and our comprehensive training programme, we will support you to gain the confidence and knowledge to become an excellent Care Worker and develop a career in this incredibly rewarding industry.
As a Care Worker you will support our service users:
* To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
* With personal care
* With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
* With medication, mobility and other care needs
* By providing companionship
Why Hales Home Care
* Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours
* Flexible working hours including full or part-time shift patterns, evenings and weekends
* Opportunities for advancement and career development
* Ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team
Pay & Benefits
* £10.50 per hour (inclusive of travel time and mileage expense)
* Up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus
* Hales Heroes Monthly Draw to win £1,000
* Employee benefits package including a cycle to work scheme, over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers, a car lease scheme, scooter scheme, plus more!
* Enhanced pay for bank holidays
* Free uniform and PPE
* Employee Assistance Helpline
* Online Zumba Fitness Programme
Interested? Apply now or call us on 01760 721398 for more information about the role.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport although this isn’t always essential. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
The closing date for this job offer is on 21/10/2021
Pay: £9.23 per hour including travel time and mileage or IRO £21,000 per annum FTE
This job is located in King's Lynn, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Hales Care
About Us At Hales Home Care, we have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. Our privately owned group is expanding across the UK, and our service offering is constantly evolving to meet the complex needs of our service...