About the employer
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-service facilities management company in the eastern region – our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We live and breathe our company values by actively demonstrating Sustainability, Consistency, Integrity, Partnership and Agility in all our decision making.
The history of Vertas is rooted in public sector service delivery, which is demonstrated by our close understanding of how contracts large and small operate and the financial constraints that both the public and private sector face.
Our move away from a public sector only service provider to a commercial stand-alone company has focussed the priorities of Vertas to:
- Drive profitable new business into the company; subsequently bringing great benefit to the local Suffolk economy.
- Encourage and promote innovation and new ways of working; ensuring a company that its employees and customers can be proud of.
Keep staff and customers at the very heart of everything we set out to do. This is guided by our company values; Sustainability, Consistency, Integrity, Partnership and Agility, which are demonstrated in all decision making
37hrs Mon - Fr 8am - 4pm. Total hours per week: 37.00
Your duties will include but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety
- Maintain and develop personal performance
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Preparing ground for seeding and planting
- Establishing plants or seeds in soil
- Maintain the health of sports turf
- Maintain the condition of sports turf surfaces
- Renovate and repair sports turf surfaces
- Use and maintain non-powered and hand held powered tools and equipment
- Use and maintain pedestrian controlled powered equipment
The closing date for this job offer is on 23/11/2018
This job is located in Beccles, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.