We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
You will be contracted to work 38 hours per 4 week period on a flexible basis. Your hours of work will be 10am – 2:45pm Monday and Friday including public / bank holiday on a rota basis.
Transport is provided.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Supervisor, you are required to ensure a high standard of cleanliness is achieved and maintained in our guest accommodation. Duties will include:
- Dusting furniture, radiators and walls
- Vacuuming carpets and damp cleaning hard floor areas
- Cleaning kitchens including work surfaces, ovens, hobs and fridges
- Cleaning bathrooms including baths, wash basins, tiles and toilets
- Cleaning outside areas including patios, sweeping paths and removing cobwebs from external fascia's
The closing date for this job offer is on 17/07/2018
This job is located in Thetford, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.