Vacancy for: Housekeeping Team Members
We are ideally looking for someone with previous experience of working within the Housekeeping field and has an understanding of expectations required, (full training will be given). Due to our location in Aldeburgh, Suffolk you may need to organise your own transportation.
- Clean, tidy and service guest bedrooms and general rooms in accordance with checklists and local standards.
- Replenish linen, toiletries and stationery in each room
- Change linen and towels as required.
- Thoroughly clean all floor and surface areas.
- Help to set up rooms for special events and functions if required.
- Be able to work flexibly – working shifts, weekends, bank holidays.
- Have the means of transport to reach the hotel and report to work on time.
This job is located in Aldeburgh, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About The Hotel Folk
Our journey started in 1996 when we purchased the Thorpeness Hotel & Golf Club, a beautiful art deco hotel surrounded by a fantastic golf course with an impressive national reputation. This was swiftly followed by the purchase of the Thorpeness County Club in....