Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading providers of container transport services? A great opportunity has arisen for a confident, experienced Administrator to join our HR team in the Woolpit office.
The role involves providing HR administrative support on a day-to-day basis. You will be involved with new starter and leavers paperwork, contracts, update and maintain information on a computerised data base whilst working within a small team. Ideally suited to someone with previous HR administration experience with strong data entry where confidentiality is key. Experience of working within a transport business would be an advantage. Having the ability to Prioritize workloads and work on your own initiative with minimum supervision.
The successful Candidate will have effective communication skills, an accurate and methodical approach to work and have the motivation to work to tight deadlines.
0800 to 1700 Mon to Fri
- Dealing with any queries that arise on a daily basis.
- Compiling Offer letters and contracts for drivers and office staff
- Amendments to contracts
- Setting up new drivers on our Truckcom system
- Removing leavers from systems
- Feedback forms
- Disciplinary/Grievance/Appeal letters
- Typing of minutes regarding disciplinaries
- Holiday/Sickness/Absence reports
- Update HR Manager on Long-Term sick employees.
- Daily post.
- Must be able to manage a high volume of tasks to a high degree of accuracy.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Should be self-motivated and target driven.
- Must have good PC skills.
- Will possess good communication skills and ideally a sense of humour!
£21,000 dependant upon experience
This job is located in Woolpit, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About Goldstar Transport
Goldstar Transport was formed in 1998 by a management team that had a proven track record in large volume, multi-customer container transport. From that basis we have built a business able to adapt quickly and with a great deal of imagination to the ever chang...