Applications for this role are now closed.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
About the employer
Norwich School is an independent, co-educational day school for pupils between the ages of four and eighteen.
Set in the city’s historic Cathedral Close, the school is a traditional yet lively place to learn and combines a vibrant, imaginative culture with values of scholarship and mutual respect.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (Business hours). Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2021
Applicants should ideally hold Grade 9 - 5 (A* - C) in GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents).
Main duties will include:
Specific Responsibilities: Recruitment.
- Co-ordination of the application process, production of recruitment packs and online shortlisting process as required
- Liase with staff regarding interview dates, timings and activities
- Invite candidates to interview by email, detailing full instructions for the day and including car park and site maps
- Handle and forward on candidate enquiries
- Create detailed recruitment day schedules and get approval from those involved
- Book rooms, IT equipment and refreshments for recruitment days
- Create and print candidate schedules
- Liaise with prefects to book school tours
- Arrange hotel accommodation for shortlisted candidates as required
- Manage the candidate experience on recruitment days
- Administer candidate expenses claims and forward these to the Finance department
- Contact unsuccessful candidates regarding the outcome of their application / interview and arrange feedback
- Ensure recruitment event paperwork is filed and destroyed after 6 months
- Complete the variation checklist for all internal staff changes and associated checks required including prohibition checks, internal references etc.
- Produce staff and governor photo identity badges
The closing date for this job offer is on 10/06/2021
This job is located in Norwich
More Information and How to Apply
About City College Norwich
Norwich City College Media Services. Videos made by the college about the college by staff and students.At City College Norwich you will be provided with opportunities and experiences simply not available elsewhere.