Apprentice IT Support Technician with React Computer Partnership Ltd
Brief overview of the role
Apprentice IT Support Technician required to provide 1st line support and proactive system maintenance for the customer base, within the support department.
- Working week
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm. Shift of 8am - 4:30pm after probationary period.
- total hours per week: 37.50
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Telephone support and remote support is provided by the support team and call handling is based on experience
- Installation and configuration of customer systems may require travel to customer premises and assist with planned installations
- Reporting to Support Managers
Requirements and prospects
- A technical individual with a knowledge of IT
- Good telephony skills
- 5+ GSCEs or equivalent (maths and English preferred)
For the successful candidate, this could lead onto a permanent position.
Things to consider
There is the requirement for working away on a periodic basis.
The apprentice will be required to sit subsequent courses that will result in examinations for professional certifications.
About the employer
Employer - React Computer Partnership Ltd
React Computer Partnership provide professional business services to the SME marketplace from their office in Woodbridge. On site installations are provided after solutions have been agreed. Proactive and reactive maintenance and support is via telephone, remote and onsite when required.
Professional consultancy services for businesses utilising our intelligent technology. This is a unique and award-winning service aimed at helping SMEs to create real business value from their IT.
Deben Mill Business Centre
W S TRAINING LTD.
- Sam Upton
- 01473 220220
Training to be provided
IT Professional (Infrastructure technician) Level 3.
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About WS training
WS Training offer a range of commercial training courses to organisations and individuals. From Human Resources, Health & Safety, Management Development, IT and Personal Development, there are over 120 courses on offer.