Miller Insurance Group are a leading specialist broker for intermediaries, direct insureds and reinsureds, operating in Lloyd’s, London and international markets.
We are currently looking to recruit 5 new apprentices for our offices in London and Ipswich
Why insurance? The reach of the insurance market is immense and hugely varied. It’s a global industry with real history, and London leads the way. Miller places all kinds of insurance coverage, from property damage for big global companies, to career-changing injury for professional footballers.
Whichever team you join, you will use your expert knowledge to enable the placement and delivery of this insurance, and will join a vibrant community of insurance professionals worldwide. Why become a Miller Apprentice? You will become a permanent and valued member of our business within one of our specialist teams from day one.
We will support you to achieve your level 3 apprenticeship and professional qualification, with a tailored development programme and an assigned mentor
• Starting salary of GBP 19,000 per annum
• An assigned mentor to support you in your development
• Annual discretionary bonus
• 25 days’ holiday (which increases over your time at Miller)
• Subsidised gym membership
• Interest-free travel loan for your commute
What skills do you need?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The ability to pay close attention to detail
• To show initiative, drive, commitment and enthusiasm to succeed, with willingness to go the extra mile
• A results and service driven mind set, supported by good organisation and clear thinking
• To be an adaptable team player, and skilled at influencing and negotiationg
• A desire to complete professional examinations
What qualifications are we looking for?
• GCSE Maths & English minimum grade C or 4.
• Predicted or achieved UCAS score of 96 under the new UCAS tariff system (September 2017 onwards)
The closing date for this job offer is on 06/11/2020
£19,000 per year
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.