About the employer
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00. Total hours per week: 35.00
This will include but not be restricted to:
- New business enquiries
- Client renewals
This position is focused on supporting and developing client relationships by:
- Providing quality technical administrative and service support directly to Clients, Insurers and Account Executives
- The main responsibility of an account hander within the Aerospace team is to put the interests of our clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
Aerospace is a specialist team within Willis Towers Watson focusing on Global Airline, Aerospace and General Aviation risks. This role is within the General Aviation and Aerospace team which place insurance solutions for Corporate Jet and Fleet management companies; Private Jet owners; Airports, aviation products manufacturers to name but a few.
What you could go on to do:
- Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one
- How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
- More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
- Any training you need to complete
- What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take
The closing date for this job offer is on 31/01/2019
This job is located in Ipswich, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.