We are a national communications and IT service provider, delivering communication solutions to businesses, local authorities and town & city centres across the nation. We also support the IT operations of a range of businesses local to Suffolk.
There is an opportunity for an IT apprentice to join the team.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated IT & Communications Apprentice to join our technical team here at Nvoyy Group. We are an established company that provides IT & communication products nationwide and supports a range of local businesses’ IT operations. You will be joining us at an exciting time as we develop and implement new cutting-edge products that we hope will shape our marketplace for years to come.
This will be a hands-on role and your initial focus will be on preparing and configuring equipment that will be sent to our customers, manging our stock of equipment and providing basic first line support to our customers on our helpdesk. As your experience and skillset grows, you will gain additional responsibilities and tackle more advanced support issues. We can provide a range of future development opportunities, with the potential of full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship.
You will be expected to do the following initially with the help from the team:
- Setting up computers.
- Installing software.
- Dealing with upgrades, repairs, viruses.
- Carrying out basic troubleshooting, diagnostic and repairs on IT Systems.
- Support our range of product offerings as first line support on our help desk.
- Proactively deal with case management.
- Prepare and dispatch radio communication products.
- Manage technical inventory stock levels.
- Administration of cloud based services and systems.
5 GSCEs including Maths and English grade 4 (or equivalent) or higher.
- Strong IT skills
- A good understanding of Microsoft Windows & Office products
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Professional and articulate
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to work to deadlines
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
Things to consider
You will be working in a customer focused role, so good communications skills and ability to engage with people on a day to day basic are very important. You will be based in our Badwell Ash office, so the ability to get to work each day is required. Unfortunately, there are no suitable public transport links so your own form of transportation is necessary. As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
Should you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position, we can offer multiple career path opportunities from IT support to software development.
The closing date for this job offer is on 12/07/2021
£262 per week
This job is located in Badwell Ash, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
How to Apply
About West Suffolk College
West Suffolk College is an ambitious vocational and academic College, with a stunning main campus set in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. We are committed to providing outstanding education to all our students.