Applications for this role are now closed.
The successful apprentice will undertake this office‐based position to support the IT Lead Technician with general IT duties and to provide practical IT assistance. The apprentice will also offer support to the business, as required. This post requires working in a fast-paced environment, managing several tasks at once and will work closely with our own internal staff, customers & suppliers. For the right person, this is an opportunity to secure paid employment and a level 3 qualification. Full training given plus monitored & mentored apprenticeship support via City College Norwich.
Main duties will include:
- To provide IT support to employees over the phone and face-to-face.
- To install and maintain computers and peripherals, such as printers.
- To configure employee accounts and emails, using Active Directory and Office 365.
- To record assets.
- To monitor remote equipment functionality (CCTV, door entry systems active and working).
- To assist with website management, security and updates.
- To carry out data extract routines, e.g., FENSA certifications.
- To carry out other ad hoc duties, as and when required.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/09/2023
Up to £19,700 per annum
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
More Information and How to Apply
About First Home Improvements
About Us First Home Improvements provides a professional local service for high quality products and installations of windows, doors, conservatories, porches, roofline and garage doors. We’re all working together: that’s the secret.As one of the longest esta...