Are you ready to roll the dice and kickstart your new career?
Zatu Games is a young and up-and-coming online retailer ready to change the game when it comes to employment. We’re dedicated to selling top quality board games, collectables and merchandise and we’re looking for exciting talent to join our team.
- Provide lightning fast first and second line IT support for the company!
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication, monitoring staff PCs supporting them when necessary
- Be organised and proactive!
- Assist the IT team with their daily tasks, and hopefully learn something along the way!
- Use your initiative to escalate and de-escalate issues as necessary.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Having a fantastic knowledge of IT programs and great problem-solving skills!
- Ideally having 7 GCSEs grades A – C including IT
- 28 days annual leave.
- Perkbox membership with discounts at 100s of retailers, supermarkets and outings.
- A great starting salary.
- Social events such as go karting, game nights and parties at the boss’s house!
- A company pension scheme with Aviva.
- Potential to level-up (many full-time members of the team started out as apprentices!)
THE OFFICIAL STUFF
The starting salary for this position is £4.30. You will work a 37.5-hour week with flexible working hours! Our offices are open between the hours of 8am and 6pm so you must be happy to work between these times.
At Zatu we’re a close-knit family company and we’re always looking for new members. If you’re ready to play, then get in touch!
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.30 per hour
For details on how to apply, use the More Info button below to visit indeed.co.uk
£4.30 per hour
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.