About the employer
Infotex - a full service digital marketing agency - operate out of 3 permanent offices in Woodbridge Suffolk, West London, and West Sussex. Known as a flexible digital agency with nearly 20 years’ experience helping ambitious business’s leverage their digital potential nationwide and beyond. Forget one size fits all agency packages, we know no two situations are ever the same.
W S TRAINING LTD
Monday-Thursday 9:00am-5:00pm/5:30pm and Fridays 9:00am-4:00pm, with 30 minutes/1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
06 Dec 2020
- IT GCSE or similar qualifications
- A level in computing or similar preferable
Dependent on candidate.
The vacancy is in our customer support department which handles all incoming support and customer service matters relating to our existing client base.
Key responsibilities include:
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to effectively handle client enquiries and issues
- Log and assign for action all enquiries as per agreed SLA’s, monitoring progress, and updating customers when appropriate and as agreed
- Manage incoming communication (calls/emails) responding when required with ticket reference and estimated time of resolution
- Provide first line support for customer issues where possible, and escalate when needed
- Provide technical assistance to customers facing email issues/general requests
- Assist and support customers requesting basic amendments to their websites
- Domain and DNS Management
- Build customer relationships and keep accurate records of communications
- Have a good understanding of technical platforms used by technical team/industry
- Check all work completed by the technical team before advising customer works completed ensuring all changes are done correctly and the customer is updated appropriately
- Will be required to assist other departments with ad hoc general requests and admin.
- Client statement of account awareness when taking calls/dealing with enquiries
- Day to day contact will be reporting to the Support Manager, will work closely with fellow team members, and will also work closely with our development team and
- Infrastructure manager alongside assisting with our Digital Markley team where possible. We are a relatively small company so the successful candidate will have dealings with most staff including our MD
- Aid the design team with: research, image, and graphics artworking, loading and styling content on websites, testing websites, preparation for presentations
- You will learn the design process, design software such as photoshop and illustrator, work on live projects, join brainstorming of new projects, and have a chance to interpret briefs and put forward your designs for a project
The closing date for this job offer is on 05/12/2020
£149.40 per week
This job is located in Woodbridge, Suffolk
More Information and How to Apply
About WS training
WS Training offer a range of commercial training courses to organisations and individuals. From Human Resources, Health & Safety, Management Development, IT and Personal Development, there are over 120 courses on offer.