Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50.
12 months apprenitceship.
There will be constant on the job training and a range of tasks including:
- General first line IT Support
- Dealing with a range of IT related requests
- Working with the team to ensure a smooth process
- Ensuring the websites are kept up to date at all times
- Using SQL for programming and managing data held in database management systems
- Streamlining processes in relation to data stream management
As part of your apprenticeship you will also learn the below:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
Please note this vacancy may close early if a suitable applicant is found before the closing date.
The closing date for this job offer is on 20/09/2018
This job is located in Norwich, Norfolk
How to Apply
What is icanbea...? This website offers you an insight into Norfolk and Suffolk's most successful organisations, showing you how they fit into our growing economy and highlighting the career and training opportunities they could offer you.