Looking for a new challenge? Love IT then look no further…
At Red Dune we specialise in delivering network computer systems including servers, desktop and laptop computers, wired and wireless networks and data disaster recovery systems.
Based near Bungay in Suffolk with clients across East Anglia we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for computer and network installation at our client sites providing them with on-going technical support as quickly as possible to ensure minimal disruption to their business.
Experience required for role:
- Ideally educated to GCSE level with preferably a minimum of 5 GCSEs which must include English, Maths and ICT
- Proven experience of first line technical support
- Proven experience of computer and network installation.
- The ability to provide a first-class customer service to clients to understand their needs and resolve any technical support issues in a timely manner
- The capability to work to very tight timelines
- Flexible attitude to working hours to ensure our customers’ requirements are met
- Confidence to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- A “can-do” attitude and approach to tasks
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 37.5 hour week
- Excellent opportunities in career development as part of a small team
To apply please send a CV and covering letter with current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies or job boards please. Only potential employees need contact us please.
The closing date for this job offer is on 30/04/2018
This job is located in Ilketshall St Margaret, Bungay, Suffolk
About Red Dune Web Design
Red Dune Web Design specialises in web design and bespoke development. Red Dune was created in 2010 but we’ve been building websites since 2001 and over the years we’ve created quite a few websites.